• Het vorige topic was vol + ik heb boeken aan het lijstje toegevoegd, als dat niet erg is.

De laatste was Nikita

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

WingDreamy schreef:
    (...)

Voor atijd is het laatste boek.

The game of trones geef ik een 7,8

Wolf children

Dankjewel ^^
    ---
    Ken ik niet...

Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring

Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)

10 (not even joking).
    X-men first class

Even though we can't communicate using the same language, we use music instead – Kim Jonghyun

The Holiday

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Robijnrood

| 'Sorry for being awesome, losers,' Call had said before he blacked out. | The Iron Trial

Ken ik niet.

Beautiful Creatures.

"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

6, ik snapte er niet zoveel van.

The Hobbit?

Yesterday/all my troubles seemed so far away – The Beatles, uit Yesterday (Help, 1965)

ken het verhaal niet

Cujo - Stephen King?

Midnight doesn't last forever. Dark turns to light.

Ken ik niet

The Social Network

American Beauty

I recycle my thoughts.

Herken ik zo even niet.

Shrek

Teen wolf.

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

Nooit gezien

Pacific Rim

Niet gezien.

Safe Haven

[ bericht aangepast door Lugano op 29 juli 2013 - 17:59 ]

Nooit gezien ;o

The Hobbit:An Unexpected Journey

made a list of my regrets and you were the first, love

Leuk (:

In time.

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it because nobody else will.