• Dit was de laatste:

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.

The way you touched my soul was so damn evil. — VUKOVI > Sultana — Vertrouwenspersoon.

Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.

The way you touched my soul was so damn evil. — VUKOVI > Sultana — Vertrouwenspersoon.

LaAt ZiEn WiE jE bENt

LaAt ZiEn WiE jE bENt

~Born Tiger, Not Gonna Live Like a Dog~ Fame, Flash, Light. GIVE IT TO ME!

LaAt ZiEn WiE jE bENt

Kan ik even zeggen dat Schmidt mijn leven is? En de show New Girl zelf ook?

Waarom zou je Schmidt leuk vinden als Winston bestaat? jk, ik hou ook van Schmiddie.