De enige echte Iron Maiden fantopic!
Hier mag je praten over de geweldige heavy metal band Iron maiden.
Vertel je ervaringen en praat over de albums etc.
Leden van nu:
Bruce Dickinson ~ Zanger
Steve Harris ~ Bassist
Nicko McBrain ~ Drummer
Adrian Smith ~ Gitarist
Dave Murray ~ Gitarist
Janick gers ~ Gitarist
Natuurlijk hoort onze Eddie er ook bij!
Alle studio albums:
The Number of the Beast
Piece of Mind
Somewhere in Time
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
No Prayer for the Dying
Fear of the Dark
The X Factor
Brace New World
Dance of Death
A Matter of Life and Death
The Final Frontier
The Book of Souls
Ik heb Iron maiden 2 keer dit jaar met The Book of Souls gezien. De show is echt vet! Ik hoop dat ze snel weer gaan touren. (Bruce zei dat ze volgende jaar weer optredens gaan geven sst)
Iron maiden feitjes, die je waarschijnlijk nog niet wist!:
1. Bruce is licensed to the fly the Boeing 757, but not the Boeing 747. Otherwise of those beasts might have been Ed Force One. (Which brings up an interesting question: Wouldn’t any aircraft the whole band happened to be on at any given time automatically become Ed Force One?) The call-sign of the aircraft was Flystar 666, Flystar being the callsign of Astraeus Airlines.
2. Guitarist Janick Gers has a degree is sociology. One wonders why. (Ridiculously long-winded yet very subtle joke intended).
3. Iron Maiden was the first big international metal band to play in India, to over 30,000 people who came from all over India, Bangadesh, Pakistan, Nepal and Bhutan (and Australia, I’ve heard) see their show.
4. Bassist and writer (and front man, if one is to be technical about such things) Steve Harris never warms up before a show. (The temptation to make a bassist joke is strong but I shall resist)
5. Drummer Nicko McBrian was hit and hurt by a golf ball before the show in Costa Rica. If the ball had only hit him just a little higher, he wouldn’t have been able to play and the show would have to be cancelled. Also, the entire band is quite into golf it seems, and guitarist Adrian Smith likes tennis.
6. The further south you go, the louder it f-ing gets. You’ll have to watch the DVD to get this one.
7. Adrian Smith makes funny faces when he’s playing solos. Some claim that that’s the blues side of him showing through.
8. Bruce Dickinson once removed and destroyed on stage a mic worth thousands. Just like that.
9. Steve Harris’ daughter Lauren Harris has a band that usually tours with Maiden and opens for them. And it’s (almost) a fact that if it weren’t for this sort of familial relationship, that sort of music wouldn’t find its way into an Iron Maiden event.
10. There’s a tattooed priest in Brazil (out of Sao Paulo) who, manager Rod Smallwood says, “sermons on the morality of Iron Maiden lyrics”. His son’s name is Stevie Harris.
11. Iron Maiden is religion. Or as close as six musicians who periodically sing about the devil can ever get.
De rest laat ik aan jullie over!
SCREAM FOR ME QUIZLET!!!
[ bericht aangepast door PsychoYandere op 27 aug 2016 - 13:53 ]
What is mine is mine... AND I'M READY TO KILL FOR IT!