* Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be.
* Love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone - but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding.
* The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
* To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
* When you love someone, tell them. Because hearts are often broken, by words left unspoken.
* There's an evolutionary imperative why we give a crap about our family and friends. And there's an evolutionary imperative why we don't give a crap about anybody else. If we loved all people indiscriminately, we couldn't function.
* There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
* A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it.
* A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
* A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.
* A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.
* A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.
* For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
* How absurd and delicious it is to be in love with somebody younger than yourself. Everybody should try it.
* I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
* If there is a God, whence proceed so many evils? If there is no God, whence cometh any good?
* If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
* Love means not ever having to say you're sorry.
* Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
* Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.
* Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole.
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
Chasing my dreams. I have a dream,
I want to see come true
I won't give up, no matter what to do
It there's a long, long way I have to go
I will keep on running this
I know, I've got the power to make it come true
I'm chasing my dreams, go and chase yours, too.
Believe in dreams you love so much
Let the passion of your heart make them real
And tell, all the ones you love
Anything and everything you feel -Flyleaf(Believe in dreams)
All the art that I supposedly create
Is simply a faded reflection of something He's already made -Flyleaf
*Too many of us stay walled up because we are afraid of being hurt,
we are afraid to care too much,
for fear that the other person doesn't care at all.
*boy; what's your favorit colour?
boy; silly, that's not a colour.
girl; yes it is, it's the colour of your eyes.
*Time can change things,
but the memories are forever.
*Love is like a road that never ends,
you can walk further,
but you’ll never find the end.
*Never say you’re happy when your eyes still cry.
*boy; i have two words to tell you.
girl; what's that?
boy; i love you.
girl; isn't that three?
boy; no, because 'you' and 'i' count as one.
[ bericht aangepast door xTeardrops op 2 jan 2010 - 20:27 ]
De mooiste quote uit een film is toch wel die van 10 things I hate about you.
I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right, I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around, and the fact you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So if you look up at the sky and find it dark with no stars, it's your fault, you make me miss you too much.
If one day you feel like crying, call me.
I don't promise you that I can make you laugh,
but I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away,
don't be afraid to call me, I don't promise you to ask you to stop,
but I can run with you.
Giving up is not always a sign of being too weak to go on, sometimes it can mean you're strong enough to let it go.
Everyone wants happyness without any pain, but you can't get a rainbow without a any rain.
You can shut your eyes for the things you don't want to see, you can shut your ears for the things you don't want to hear.
But you can't shut your heart for the things you don't want to feel.
En een van de mooiste, vind ik,
At this moment there are 6.470.818.671 people in the world. Some are running scared, some are comming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just facing the truth. Some are evil men at war, and some are good struggeling with evil. Six billion people in the world. And sometimes all you need is one.
[ bericht aangepast door Sawyer op 4 jan 2010 - 13:26 ]